Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Video in the Works

Peter V - Gallery and Framing
3838 N Ashland
312-859-2308

Ok so this is pretty cool.

I've started shooting for my next video. Peter V Gallery and Framing
to our left, is going to frame two portraits painted by my grandfather, below. The portraits were painted by my grandfather while he was still in Russia. So that's like in the 20's.
3838 N Ashland
312-859-2308

The first portrait is my grandfather Nick. The second portrait is my great grand father Constantine.

Both were Church Painters. I come from a long line of Russian Church Painters.

 The paintings are beautiful and I selected two brilliant Old School frames for the paintings. These are going to be classic. Old school paintings in old school frames. The video will be a before and after.

I can't wait.

video vlog movie david moskow film blueray dvd pay per view chicago youtube channel videography netflix IMDB hollywood television tv HD artist blog blogger kodak zi8 bicycle footage "on the scene" diy amateur photography lomography blog youtube video vlogging blogging journal internet weblog podcast dftba awesome tutorial howto youtuber funny sound art music rap graffiti writer creative poet cool awesome pop band painter beautiful genius amazing hip-hop artists hipster talent rock artistic drawing paint talented photographer draw fashion emo

1 comment:

  1. Yer Jewish Brother BernieMay 20, 2011 at 7:37 PM

    Every video you generate makes my day...I get the e-mails at work where I am prevented from watching but know I have something cool to look forward to when i get home from work, clear away demands of dog n daughter and sit my butt in front of my home computer to have a look at your latest...I still ride to and from work 3 days a week, 22 miles through, in order, El Cerrito, Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland and San Leandro and NEVER get tired of the sights and sounds the cagers miss. When are we gonna take a BIG ride?...I mean BIG (trans-siberia ? Juarez to Rio?

    ReplyDelete