Monday, October 27, 2014

Frank Lloyd Wright - Oakpark Tour


Join Therese, Andre'and myself, as we take a video tour Oak Park. The highlights were: Frank Lloyd Wright's Home and Studio, the Jerusalem Cafe', Unity Church, Frank Lloyd Wright's mistress's house and a half a dozen homes designed by the architect.

I gave Andre' the camera and let him have at it. He did great. Therese was a little befuddled by my lack of direction, but I assured her she would do fine and she did. Great job Therese.

Normally I script the shoot before I shoot it. That way I know what the story is. This time we shot, then I figured out the story. I took most of my cues from Therese's narrative. Working in reverse was harder for me, and took a little longer but, the shooting felt more natural and comfortable.

So it took a week to edit, and now it's going up on Youtube. I hope you like it. Click through on the jpeg above or the tags below to see the video on YouTube.




Oak Park,"Chicago Video Log",Hemmingway,"Frank Lloyd Wright","Jerusalem cafe",Falafel ,"Unity Temple","reinforced concrete","Prairie style",chimney,pug,"axe-murderer","Julian Carlton",Mamuh,Taliesin,architecture,Architect,"Walking Tour"


No comments:

Post a Comment