Friday, January 20, 2017

Whitehouse Zillow












So I was driving home from the store, thinking about yesterday's video / blog posting. I decided to change the name of the YouTube video to Whitehouse Zillow. That's mostly what the video is about. I did throw in a little snarl about politicians, referencing the meme I threw in at the end of the video.




















People are so hung up on their guy getting in or not getting in that they miss the big picture. I'm just saying. Do you think Donald is that much better or worse than Barack? I don't. But that's not really what the video is about, now is it?


Zillow , Whitehouse , "Donald Trump" , "Trump Tower" , "Trump Penthouse" , "Trump White House" , "Obama Renting" , "The White House" , "1600 Pennsylvania Avenue" , "Same as the old boss" , "The Who" , "Won't get fooled again" , "Who's Next" , "Drop the Mic" , "Obama Mic Drop" , potus , "white house cost" "white house price"

No comments:

Post a Comment