Friday, January 17, 2014

All Time Rivalries















On the radio this morning 
Mike and Mike were talking about rivalries
Kind of ironic cause Greeney and Golic 
are kind of rivals themselves
Kind of like a David & Goliath
Cept in this case 
Goliath is more likeable than David
they were talking about
the big game this week
New England vs Denver
More on that in a bit
People love a great rivalry
How about Ali vs Frasier
Back when I was a kid 
those were three must see fights
ending with the thriller in manilla
Then there's Coke vs Pepsi
I'm ok with either
as long as it's a pepsi
I'm just saying
iPhone vs Android
I love my ZTE Android
my hands are too big for an iPhone
I'm just saying
Ok so who's the better quarterback
Brady or Manning
We'll see this weekend 
When New England goes to Denver
for the AFC Championship 
I'm going with Denver in Denver
Doesn't mean that Brady's better than Manning
I'm just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment