Friday, January 17, 2014

Wagers, Breakfast & Superbowl Prediction














Every year I get in a football pool 
It's a confidence pool
Each week, I pick winners of every game
and assign points 
based on my confidence of the pick
Pretty sure the team will win
High points
Not so sure a team will win
Low points
So at the beginning of the season 
I made a side bet with this fella winny 
I took the lead in week one 
and had him all season
after 16 weeks 
with 14 to 16 games a week
thousands of points
on the last week
he catches me 
and beats me by three points
three points
so breakfast at sparky's was on me
sparky's is up in Skokie
It's a breakfast and lunch kind of place
I had been eyeballing the place for years
I'd drive past and say to myself
I've gotta try that place sometime
I had the breakfast special
So did Winny
For this year's outdoor superbowl 
I'm picking Denver and San Francisco
with San Francisco winning in the cold.
Manning sucks outdoors
and did you see Kapernick in Greenbay?

No comments:

Post a Comment