Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Windows 10 Tweaks Photoshop & Premiere












I got tired of the blue screens on my old 32 bit Vista hag. So I hooked up with a new Windows 10 beauty. Her start menu needed some tweaking. The Microsoft Edge tile, just a worse version of the bad explorer browser. The Cortana tile, another annoying talking assistant. And Windows Feedback, she doesn’t care what I think. Windows 10 wouldn't let me install my old 32 bit Adobe Premiere.
She wanted the new 64 bit versions of both Premiere and PhotoShop. Gotta keep her happy.

----------------------

"blue screen","32 bit Vista",vista,"Windows 10","start menu",tweaking,"Microsoft Edge","internet explorer",browser,Cortana,"Windows Feedback","32 bit","Adobe Premiere","64 bit",Premiere,PhotoShop,OS,"Operating System","video editing"

No comments:

Post a Comment