Saturday, November 19, 2011

Michigan Avenue Morning Lights

This morning I had a strong desire to pedal downtown and shoot video of the Michigan Avenue Xmas lights before the traffic arrived. Well as it turns out the municipal Xmas lights are off in the morning. Fucking obvious right? Yeah, well I didn't find out till I rode down.  Here and there, there were some lights on, which I got.


I like hitting Mich Ave in the early morning cause I can pedal around without pedestrians stepping out in front of me or taxi's trying to run me over. Some kind of festival was being set up at the Tribune plaza around the Marilyn. Millennium Park has no security in the morning so I was able to ride my bike up to the ice rink which has ice on it, and around the Crown Fountain on the south end of the park. Can't do that later in the day. My final shots were at the Art Institute.




*******************************************************************************************************


The Drake Michigan Avenue The Magnificant Mile The Mag Mile The Hancock The John Hancock Building Firehouse CFD Watertower Disney Store Mickey Mouse Apple Store Chicago Tribune Plaza Marilyn Monroe Michigan Avenue Bridge Millenium Park Ice Rink Ice Skating Rink Crown Fountain Chicago Art Institute christmas lights xmas lights chicago chitown midwest illinois il willis tower sears tower great america woodfield mall pizza hot dog lake michigan best awesome amazing fantastic christmas lights griswald clark griswold people santa snow christmas vacation christmas carol holiday holidays xmas thanksgiving jesus winter easter gift hanukkah x-mas kwanza kwanzaa christmas tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment