Thursday, November 24, 2011

New Glasses

          Ray Ban                                     Perry Ellis  
The plan is coming together.

I haven't worn glasses all of these years cause my nose was too crooked. So I got my nose fixed which has the double benefit of allowing my to breath and allowing me to see.

I went to Target to get my glasses. Gotta say that it was a pretty good experience. They did the exam, honored my insurance, applied the discounts and cut the lenses very quickly.

Chris the guy behind the counter was great. For some reason or another my Target card was regected.  I called the Target credit center and they were unable to help, which meant I would have to pay on a credit card rather than with the Target debit card.  Which sucked cause I was going to lose the Target cards 5% discount. Chris came through for me.  He put it on my credit card and took 5% off of the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment