Tuesday, November 1, 2011

North Halsted Halloween Parade - Chicago 2011

Man did I have a blast last night. I headed out early before the Halloween parade. There was a queue for the parade participants at Halsted and Belmont.  With my YouTube hat and credential packet I was able to walk into the queue like I owned the place.  Several people asked me if I worked for YouTube. I said, No they work for me.


A Chicago cop moved a barricade for me.  When the parade started they wouldn't let the general public onto the parade route, but they gladly let me through.  I think I've stumbled onto something here.  I'm now a part of the Third Estate!






Chicago North Halsted Halloween Parade halloween halsted belmont spin candy pumpkin christmas costume slut scary  holiday trick or treat fun october costumes drunk thanksgiving whore ghost zombie vampire holidays party halloween outfit anime crossplay suit clothing occupy 99% convention gay slutty ass clothes clown cosplayer disguise drag dress elvis

No comments:

Post a Comment