Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adele - Pinterest

Before the Grammy's people would mention Adele. And, I'd be like who? You know, Adele? And, I'd be like who? So last night I watched the Grammys. And Adelle was on. And guess what? I've heard her on the radio. And that's one of those songs that you hum along with.





















The Pinterest website. Oh my god. This is the best website. I'm a Pinterest junky. I've been pinning, creating boards. Repinning. Oh it's freaking amazing. But then I'm kind of a visual guy by nature. Let's see. I've got a YouTube board. A Chicago board. A hair board, don't ask. I've got a I work at a Tent Company board. And oh man, girls are repinning the tent pictures to the Wedding Boards like crazy. I've got a Rock and Roll board. An actors board. A food board and a Tattoo board. I must be forgeting something. Any way. When you first start up they want me to use the book mark pin deal. That didn't work at all. So I went to the Google app store and found an app that worked. Some people might not get past the config. It requires a little bit of configuration but it's worth it. So go out log onto Pinterest, NOW!  Wow it's that cool. 
















Adele Pinterest Grammy's Pinterest website junky pinning boards Repinning YouTube board Tent Company girls Wedding Boards Rock and Roll actors Tattoo pinning

No comments:

Post a Comment