Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kim Jong-Un Assassination - JFK Intern - Pinterest


There is an internet rumour that
Kim Jong Um has been assassinated. The rumour Started in China on microblog Weibo.com. CNN reports he's still alive and kicking. It's probably just another Twitter celebrity death Hoax. Vegas has the line at seventy seven to one.


Mimi Alford was a White House intern under Kennedy in the 60-s. Her new book details an affair she had with JFK. I don't think this should come as a surprise to anybody. Kennedy was known for having a few ladies on the side.


I logged onto the Pinterest website to check it out. Turns out there is a velvet rope. So I requested an invite. I've been checking my email for the invite.
I really hate velvet ropes.



Kim Jong-Un Assassination "JFK Intern" Pinterest internet rumour Kim Jong-Um assassinated China microblog Weibo.com CNN alive kicking "Twitter celebrity death Hoax" "vegas line" Mimi Alford "White House intern" Kennedy JFK ladies Pinterest website velvet rope email invite


No comments:

Post a Comment