Sunday, February 5, 2012

Twitter - Celebrities - Artists - News Outlets - Food - NY Giants


I've finally figured out Twitter. Like it's that hard.But you know alot of people have no idea what it's about. So here it is. I use it on my computer. Not on a phone. I follow various news outlets, artists & celebrities. I figure out who to follow by looking at who everybody else follows. Twitter post lead me to cool stuff I might other wise not see. And breaking news gets to me pretty fast on Twitter. Yeah so I'm now a Tweeting Twitter maniac. I'm getting ready for the superbowl. Chicken is in the oven. Pizza has been defrosted. Wine is chilled. I almost considered changing my pick again. But I'm sticking with the Giants. So yeah.  I'm following them on Twitter. If you want to follow me on Twitter I'm @Vlogmoskow. If you like twitter hit the like button.

Vlogmoskow Twitter computer phone artists celebrities cool stuff breaking news superbowl Chicken Pizza Wine Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment