Saturday, February 4, 2012

Morbid Curiosity - Ice Skates - Occupy Chicago - Chicago G8 Nato Summit - Big Game Food




Patrick says I've gotta see the Morbid Curiosity show at the Chicago Cultural Center. The show features objects from the 1500 item collection of Robert Harris. The collection consists of things releated to Death and Mortality. This sounds like it is right up my alley. I've got some vacation days I'm taking this week. I'm going to check this one out. The Chicago Cultural Center is right across from the Ice Rink at Millenium park. I'm gonna bring my skates. I could use the exercise. Today the Police in DC have started to clear the DC Occupy site. The G8 Nato summit is coming to Chicago in May. Rather than moving down to McCormick place where the summits are being held. The Chicago Police might like the Chicago Occupiers stay put. I think I'll visit Occupy Chicago when I'm downtown. I'll ask the occupiers what they think is going to happen. Went to the store today and picked up supllies for the Big Game. I'm cooking up Chicken in a Pan and Pizza. I also picked up a few bottles of wine to wash it all down. I hope you all enjoy the game. I know I will. And you can follow me on twitter @VlogMoskow.


Morbid Curiosity Chicago Cultural Center Robert Harris Death Mortality Ice Rink Millenium park DC Police Occupy DC Chicago G8 Nato McCormick Place Chicago Police CPD Occupy Chicago Big Game Chicken in a Pan Pizza wine twitter @VlogMoskow

No comments:

Post a Comment