Friday, February 17, 2012

Replace Film Titles With Vagina - Ghost Rider


Yep trending on Twitter morning is replace film title with vagina. Oh this one is freaking hilarious. So here goes. My big fat greek vagina. 
Terminator - Rise of the vagina. Charlie and the Chocolate vagina. The old Clint Eastwood movie: A Fist Full of - vagina. Edward Vaginahands. 


Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengeneance opens this weekend. The Tomatometer at Rotten Tomatoes is at 10%. Yahoo User Reviews trend toward Bad. And I usually trust yahoo users more than critics. Ok so I like the first Ghost Rider movie. This one I think I wait for it on Netflix. So thanks for stopping by.


-------------




Replace Film Titles With Vagina Ghost Rider #ReplaceFilmTitlesWithVagina Twitter hilarious My big fat greek wedding Terminator Rise of the Machines Charlie and the Chocolate Factory  A Fist Full of Dollars Edward Scissorhands Spirit of Vengeneance Tomatometer Rotten Tomatoes Yahoo Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment