Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Video Camera and New Editing software

 

Not only can you laugh at adversity, but it is essential to do so if you are to deal with setbacks without defeat - Allen Klein.

Last night I finally posted a new video. It seems like ages since I posted a new one. As you know I bought a new Canon Vixia Camera. and I upgraded my editing software to Adobe Premiere. With all of the new gear I had a few technical setbacks. When I got the new Canon Vixia camera I installed the camera software on my computer. I shot some video and tried to import the video and nothing. Couldn't see any of the video files. After alot of monkeying around I found that i have to turn on file sharing with a switch on the side of the camera. I shot some more video on the new camera imported it into Premiere & nothing. I couldn't hear a word. Turns out the mike I used with my Zi8, doesn't work with the Vixia.  After some tests I figure out that the senhizer mike that wouldn't work with the Zi8 works with the canon vixia. So now my New Canon Vixia camera is working. My senhizer mike is working. and I've upgraded to Adobe Premiere. Life is good.



Vlog Moskow Canon Vixia Camera  Adobe Premeier science & Technology "David Moskow" user guide computer internet computers geek tech apple nerd iphone ipod phone it science cell phone mac laptop future electronics  photoshop writing video edit editor movies photo nikon canon panasonic

No comments:

Post a Comment