Monday, February 6, 2012

Elton Flavor Flav X-Factor - Madonna - M.I.A. Flips the Bird - Nicki Minaj - LMFAO

Caution: Tonights video contains adult language. Ok We had the superbowl yesterday. I liked the Pepsi comercial with Elton John. And the X Factor girl belting out Respect. You've gotta love elton's boots. That queen makes a pretty good king. Then Elton falls through the floor into a dungeon. And there's Flavor Flav - yeaaaahh booyyyyye! The Madonna halftime show was great. I didn't even see MIA flipping the bird. I was focusing my attention on Nicki Minaj. Dude she's hot. I probably wouldn't even know about MIA Flipping the Bird but. Some self righteaus group called The Parents Television Council. Releases a statement saying, "It is unfortunate that a spectacular sporting event was overshadowed once again by broadcasting the selfish acts of a desperate performer." Shut up. And Madonna had the Laugh My Fucking Ass Off guys. LMFAO, I love those guys. Music playing: Everybodies shuffling shuffling. Oh. And there was a football game too. Giants won. I came in second in the playoff pool. A hundred and fifty beans.


LMFAO superbowl Elton John. X Factor Respect queen king flavor flav Madonna halftime show M.I.A. flipping the bird M.I.A. flips the bird Nicki Minaj self righteaus Parents Television Council PTC Laugh My Fucking Ass Off  Everybodies shuffling shuffling football Giants playoff pool

No comments:

Post a Comment