Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bourne Legacy - Bacon Milkshake - Android Transparent App


After three installments of Universal's Bourne franchise. Fall of 2012 will see Jason Bourne re-born as Jeremy Renner. Renner who recieved an Academy Nomination for the Hurt Locker. Will have no problem with the Stoic and perpetualy migrained Jason Bourne. Jeremy Renner is perfect to be Re-Bourne in this fall's Bourne Legacy. Ha ha ha. Re bourne - You get it? ok


Jack in the Box now serves a Bacon Shake. Vanilla icecream, bacon flavored syrup. whipped topping and a marachino cherry. Where do I begin? I've never seen bacon syrup in the syrup isle. I am repulsed & I want one. No Jack in the boxes in Chicago. To bad I don't live in St Louis.


I downloaded the Transparent App for my Android tablet. It's almost like the tablet is not there. I can see right through it.Now use my device while walking down the street. Without worrying about running into a light pole. Not. A little heads up people. Net surfing and walking don't mix.




Universal's Bourne franchise Fall of 2012 Jason Bourne re-born re-bourn Jeremy Renner Academy Nomination Hurt Locker Bourne Legacy Jack in the Box Bacon Shake  Vanilla ice cream bacon flavored syrup marachino cherry bacon milkshake Chicago St Louis Android Transparent App Android tablet Net surfing Phone Milk Awards Cake Cookies "Android (operating System)" Cell Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment