Thursday, February 9, 2012

Morbid Curiosity - Ice Skating at Millenium Park


I grabbed a bus this morning. And went downtown to the Chicago Cultural Center. To catch the Morbid Curiosity show. Its up on the fourth floor in the enormous Yates Gallery. The show is breathtaking. The skull table is amazing. The salon wall is amazing. Death of Venus stopped me in my tracks.
The print room, I'm going back there with a magifying glass. Chandeliers. Prints. Portraits. Figures. Skulls. It's alot to see. I'm going back tomorrow to see it again. It's that good of a show.

From the cultural center I went across the street. To Millenium Park. The ice rink wasnt open so I took a strool around. Put on my skates. Then took a couple of spins around the rink. Great day. I even liked the country music they were playing. If you like ice skating, hit the like button. You can subscribe up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment